- EDNY Sticks a Fork in Angus Steak Sandwich Class Action Complaint
- DOT’s AV Guidance “3.0” Advances Infrastructure Communications and Commercial Vehicle Criteria
- How to Determine Liability in a Car Accident?
- How Many Car Accidents are Caused by Texting in the US?
- Costco Agrees to $3.85 Million Civil Penalty for Failure to Report, Accepted by Unanimous CPSC Vote
- DOJ Offers Big Incentive to Healthcare Industry to Self-Disclose Criminal Conduct
- Certain Police Personnel Records No Longer Confidential - New California Law Increases Access To Records Under PRA
- Manhattan USAO Charges Former Accounting Professor with Fraud
- AB 748: More Public Access To Body Camera Footage Under PRA - Amendment To California Law Gives Public Agencies More Responsibility To Provide Footage
- Supervised Release Condition Struck Due To Improper Delegation