Baker, Thomey & Emrey, P.A. (“BTE” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to
protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the type of information we may collect from you or that you may provide
when you visit the website hrrps://cecillawfirm.com (our “Website”) and our practices for
collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
– On this website
– In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
– Us offline or through any other means, including any other website operated by BTE or
any third party; or
– Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that
may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your
information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your
choice is not to use our Website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this privacy
continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those
changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Children Under the Age of 18:
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may
provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal
information from children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, do not use or
provide any information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal
information from a child under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, we will
delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child
under 18, please contact us at (410) 39803536.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users from our Website, including
– By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address,
telephone number, or other information (“personal information”);
– That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as credit card numbers or
invoice number; and/or
– About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage
We collect this information:
– Directly from you when you provide it to us.
– Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may
include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
Information You Provide to Us:
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
– Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes
information provided when contacting us through our website or sending us a job
application or resume through our website. We may also ask you for information when
you report a problem with our website.
– Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies:
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection
technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns,
– Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, logs, and other
communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
– Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address,
operating system, and browser type.
Some information is collected from you automatically, such as your IP address. We do not link
this automatically collection information to other identifying information.
Some content or applications on the Website are served by third parties, including Google and
our Website. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or
they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over
time and across different websites and other online services. They may use this information to
provide you with interest based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you
have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the
responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted
advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your
How We May Use Your Information;
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal
– To present our Website and its contents to you.
– To provide you with information or services that you request from us.
– To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
– To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into
between you and us, including for billing and collection.
– To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or
provide through it.
– In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
– For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information:
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify
any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this privacy
– To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business
and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential
and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
– To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring,
reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of BTE’s assets,
whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in
which personal information held by BTE abut our Website users is among the assets
– To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
– For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
– With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
– To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any
government or regulatory request.
– If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or
safety of BTE, our clients, or others.
We will not disclose any personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information:
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We
have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
– Cookies. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you
of our Website may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
– BTE Information. If you affirmatively request through our Contact page to receive
newsletters and/or client alerts, we will add you to the mailing list for these publications.
If, at a later date, you do not wish to receive the newsletters or client alerts, you can
unsubscribe by either: (a) sending your request to unsubscribe to [email protected] or
(b) clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of a newsletter or client alert.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based
advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your
information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from
members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information:
You may send us an email at [email protected] to request access to, correct or delete any
personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to
change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause
the information to be incorrect.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the interest is not completely secure.
Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security
of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal
information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy
settings or security measures contained on the Website.
material changes to how we treat our users’ personal information, we will notify you through a
the top of the page. You are responsible for periodically visiting our Website and this privacy
policy to check for any changes.
[email protected] or 410-671-0420.