Building Strong Attorney-Client Relationships
- Criminal Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Auto Accidents
Jay C. Emrey III graduated from Fairleigh Dickinson University in New Jersey in 1972. He worked for the Baltimore County Department of Parks and Recreation upon graduation. Mr. Emrey subsequently attended the University of Baltimore Law School, graduating in 1981.
Mr. Emrey has developed a reputation as an aggressive and effective litigator in both criminal and civil cases. He has successfully concluded a wide array of legal matters for numerous clients and has developed a deeply loyal clientele. Mr. Emrey and his wife maintain a thriving horse breeding farm in Cecil County. Mr. Emrey can provide a Spanish language interpreter for those who require one.
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- Fairleigh Dickinson University, New Jersey
- Maryland, 1981
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, 1983
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland, 1984
- BV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® — a widely respected mark of achievement signifying quality legal work, professionalism and solid ethical standards