Our Experience Leads To Results
At Baker, Thomey & Emrey, P.A., our attorneys have decades of combined experience and have worked hard to build relationships in the Maryland legal community. Located in Elkton, we serve clients in Cecil, Kent and Harford counties. We are knowledgeable and experienced in a variety of practice areas.
We Serve Clients With Many Different Legal Issues
With over 80 years of combined experience, our attorneys have the acumen and skills to diligently, and effectively represent you in a wide variety of legal issues, including:
- Personal injury claims: Whether you’ve been injured in a motor vehicle accident, hit by a car, bit by a dog, have a claim for product liability or even if you’ve lost a loved one in a wrongful death case, our personal injury attorneys can help you pursue compensation.
- Real estate and civil litigation: Our attorneys are well versed in commercial and land use matters. We also help clients with a variety of zoning issues.
- Estate planning and probate administration: We offer assistance with wills and trusts, powers of attorney, estate administration, living trusts, living wills and wealth management.
- Family law matters: We can help with your divorce or separation, spousal support and alimony, child support, custody or visitation, or if you are seeking a modification. We can also prepare a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement.
- Criminal defense: We defend clients in misdemeanors, juvenile law, felonies, sex crimes, drug crimes, drunk driving (DUI/DWI) and white collar crimes.
Legal matters can be extremely stressful and emotionally exhausting. We will take a calm, focused and professional approach to help you find a solution. We have extensive negotiation skills and experience with mediation to help you reach a settlement. However, we are not afraid to go to court when necessary.
Whatever The Case May Be, We Will Work To Help You
We create a custom plan for every case, designed to produce favorable results. We are proud of the reputation we have earned in the local legal community. Our entire legal team honors our client relationships, striving to help you understand every part of your legal matter. We want to guide you toward a realistic expectation of the outcome so that you can be comfortable and confident in your decisions.
For A Free Consultation, Call Us Today
We would like to talk with you about your case. Call us at 410-671-0420 or send us an email. Our experienced attorneys wants to help you get through your legal matter today so that you can get back to living your life and looking towards a brighter, happier tomorrow.